Founded in 1947 by Harold and Sidney Guller in their father’s basement, Essex Industries has grown to four facilities, with over 180,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 275 employees.
The Gullers’ first product, an F-214 Radio Noise Filter, was designed to meet a specific requirement for that aircraft. Over the past seven decades, the product range has grown to include a variety of Platform Controls and Aircraft Components. As a result, Essex Industries has been a part of virtually every major military and commercial aerospace program since 1947.
Tel: +1 314.832.4500